As a Technologist for Rose Radiology Centers, your greatest responsibility is to provide the highest quality technology service to our patients and referring physicians. Studies you will perform (based on ability and qualifications) include MRI, CT, Xray, Ultrasound, Mammography, Dexa, Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT exams along with assisting Radiologists performing Interventional procedures.
At Rose Radiology, we focus on obtaining the best possible study while maintaining and honoring our patients’ scheduled appointment times. Job qualifications and duties include:
- Possess valid and active Florida license
- Interview/Educate patients prior to exams
- Document patient information using proper medico-legal standards
- Perform QC at ACR standards, dependent on department
- Proof read reports prior to approval
- Print films, as necessary
- Oversee maintenance of equipment and communicate problems to Management
- Oversee inventory supplies
- Order medical supplies
- Assist with the ACR accreditation process
- Cross-train on other modalities
- Travel to other Rose Radiology Centers for shift coverage, if needed
Full-time position. Salary negotiable based upon experience. Fax resume to 813-739-7097 or email resume to: Careers@RoseRadiology.com
Our Online Employment Application is now available, click here.