As a sales representative with Rose Radiology, your greatest responsibility is representing Rose Radiology and to provide outstanding customer service to medical and other professionals you come into contact with every day. Job responsibilities include:
- Account Management/Territory Management
- Maintain and build Referral Physician relationships
- Maintain an updated list of your territory’s referral sources, including contact information, account preferences, etc.
- Direct daily contact with offices in your assigned territory and track referral patterns
- Complete a daily electronic marketing activity log.
- Utilize the Rose Radiology tools available to ensure patients and referring Physicians are satisfied.
- Learn as much as you can about our business, and communicate issues with upper management.
- Help us become the best Radiology practice by serving our referring Physicians’ and their patients.
- Responsible for educating referral sources on:
- RRC Modalities and processes
- Use of RRC Systems, including Picture Archival and Communication System (PACS).
- Sales Representative is responsible for working with internal staff as necessary for process improvements and quality assurance.
- Serve as project manager for Rose Radiology sponsored events.
Salary and bonus commensurate with experience and education, following a training period. Incentive bonuses paid upon completion of training. Base salary increases to follow commensurate with experience and demonstrated sales leadership skills. Fax resume to 813-739-7097 or email resume to Careers@RoseRadiology.com.
any inquiries regarding open positions to Allie Orr in Human
Resources at or call (813) 739-6688.
Our Online Employment Application is now available, click here.