Front Desk Receptionist/Scheduler
As Front Desk Receptionist/Scheduler with Rose Radiology, your primary responsibility is to assure a friendly and efficient visit for each patient encountered at one of our centers. As the initial contact with our organization, our front desk receptionists and schedulers are trained to provide excellent customer service while ensuring the accuracy of the patient’s chart preparation and completion. Job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with referral offices via telephone to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Schedule patients
- Prepare patient charts
- Greet patients and ensure they are seen in a timely manner
- Politely answer phones
- Make appointment confirmation calls
- Work closely with and assist the Authorizations Department, as necessary
- Collect amounts due from patients at time of service
- Open or close the office as scheduled, and available to work some Saturday’s
- Able to work as patient flow person, as needed
- File medical records, as needed
Full-time position. Salary negotiable based upon experience. Fax resume to 813-739-7097 or email resume to: Careers@Roseradiology.com.
Our Online Employment Application is now available, click here.